One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This invention relates to the field of medicines for the treatment of skin, and more particularly to a medicament for the topical treatment of burned, irritated, ulcered, chafed, or infected skin, a method of preparing the medicament, and a method of treating skin with the medicament.’
- ‘The existing leg became pink with blood flow, no longer ulcered, no longer had ischemic pain and was saved from amputation.’
- ‘Some of the targeted functions are cushioning, energy absorption, stiffness, adaptation to the foot sole, filling out empty spaces within the shoe and pressure relieve on the ulcered area.’
- ‘He refused to allow anyone else to wrap his badly ulcered leg.’
- ‘She has had an ulcered leg now for over 6 months.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.