One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some of the targeted functions are cushioning, energy absorption, stiffness, adaptation to the foot sole, filling out empty spaces within the shoe and pressure relieve on the ulcered area.’
- ‘She has had an ulcered leg now for over 6 months.’
- ‘This invention relates to the field of medicines for the treatment of skin, and more particularly to a medicament for the topical treatment of burned, irritated, ulcered, chafed, or infected skin, a method of preparing the medicament, and a method of treating skin with the medicament.’
- ‘He refused to allow anyone else to wrap his badly ulcered leg.’
- ‘The existing leg became pink with blood flow, no longer ulcered, no longer had ischemic pain and was saved from amputation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.