Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- ‘a cross-platform UI’short for user interface
- ‘At a high level, we're looking at making resourcing, building and UI more intuitive and straightforward.’
- ‘Eventually we get to a point where the art team needs to start implementing their work (levels, front end UI, characters, animations, etc.) into the game.’
- ‘How customizable is the UI?’
- ‘Most of the work has been focused on getting the UI easy to use.’
- ‘Central to the new warehouse management system is an overhauled user interface (UI).’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.