- ‘a cross-platform UI’short for user interface
- ‘How customizable is the UI?’
- ‘Central to the new warehouse management system is an overhauled user interface (UI).’
- ‘At a high level, we're looking at making resourcing, building and UI more intuitive and straightforward.’
- ‘Eventually we get to a point where the art team needs to start implementing their work (levels, front end UI, characters, animations, etc.) into the game.’
- ‘Most of the work has been focused on getting the UI easy to use.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.