One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The line between adulthood and childhood used to be tyrannically drawn.’
- ‘Thus, Love lives in him tyrannically, in total lawlessness, resorting to violence when necessary.’
- ‘Rather than tyrannically declaring certain shows and games off-limits, teach them why you consider some choices inappropriate, giving them a model for decision-making skills.’
- ‘This is true whether he's dealing with the tyrannically needy Louise, or the popular kids who torment them both at school.’
- ‘This is Lucas's world we live in now, and it's a tyrannically nostalgic one.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.