One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the style, appearance, or production of printed matter.‘the bibliography contains many typographical errors’‘typographical symbols’
- ‘Finally, the book suffers from an unfortunate number of errors which exceed the allowable limit for typographical gaffes.’
- ‘This is possibly the first typographical joke in the English language.’
- ‘He writes about changes in the Broadway show, and the changes aren't just typographical.’
- ‘We've tried to be faithful to the original's unique typographical qualities where possible.’
- ‘The titles reflect the typographical fashions of a certain era.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.