One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The typhoidal pattern is not associated with any predominant lymphadenopathy.’
- ‘Another, rarer form of salmonella, typhoidal salmonella, is carried only by humans and is usually transmitted through direct contact with the fecal matter of an infected person.’
- ‘This disease presentation may also result from a hematogenous spread or as a complication of both the ulceroglandular and the typhoidal form.’
- ‘Clinical manifestations of tularemia can be divided into various syndromes, including ulceroglandular (the most common), oculoglandular, oropharyngeal/gastrointestinal tract, pulmonary, and typhoidal tularemia.’
- ‘Tularemia can present in ulceroglandular, glandular, oculoglandular, oropharyngeal, typhoidal, or pneumonic forms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.