One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A typed copy of a text.
- ‘Over the years she lost the typescript of the manuscript she and Coates had labored over during summer 1947, so in her old age she started over.’
- ‘However, the main manuscripts, typescripts, and proofs which led to its publication were not themselves published until the 1970's.’
- ‘My first ever published book review in issue one was written from a copy of the typescript of her On the Periphery.’
- ‘So when, in 1988, their collection manager, Marion Kahan, sent him a copy of the typescript she had discovered among the Rothko papers, he took no notice.’
- ‘At a certain point in the typescript of the text, it is indicated that Waldman will perform an ‘improvised’ poem.’
- ‘In addition to the 80 early poems printed by Thwaite, it adds more than 170 others, culled from manuscripts, typescripts and notebooks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.