One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- trademark for acetaminophen
- ‘And then over-the-counter medicines like Tylenol are really safer than these drugs.’
- ‘I also have to take a Tylenol or aspirin an hour before my leg workout, because I get such an incredible migraine from it.’
- ‘When she finally came down, she told us that Audrey just needed some rest and a Tylenol in the morning.’
- ‘Nor were we planning on giving anyone Tylenol, aspirin, or NSAIDs of any kind.’
- ‘Avoid aspirin, Tylenol, ibuprofen and similar medications before retiring.’
- ‘Acetaminophen, such as Tylenol, or ibuprofen, such as Advil, may help relieve a headache.’
- ‘Acetaminophen (such as Tylenol, Tempra, or Panadol) can be used to bring down fever.’
- ‘Another way to relieve the pain of cold sores is by giving your child acetaminophen such as Tylenol.’
- ‘Acetaminophen (such as Tylenol, Panadol, or Tempra) can be used to help pain and fever.’
- ‘Traditional painkillers like Tylenol or Aspirin don't work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.