One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a test) testing for deviation from the null hypothesis in both directions.
- ‘All statistical significance tests were two-tailed and performed at the 5% level.’
- ‘In all the statistical analyses, two-tailed tests and a significance level of p [is less than or equal to].05 were used.’
- ‘All tests were two-tailed, and statistical significance was considered for p [is less than] 0.05.’
- ‘All tests are two-tailed, and statistical significance is considered at P < 0.05.’
- ‘Statistical tests were two-tailed and significance levels of alpha = 0.05 were used.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.