One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for two-stroke
- ‘It is time that all boaters understood that this is not a fight about fishing, PWC or two-cycle engines.’
- ‘Karl put the finishing touches on the carburetor for the two-cycle engine he was rebuilding, placed it in its color-coded box, and filed the box in one of the shelves along the Shop's rear wall.’
- ‘They can also stir up stream sediment, and their two-cycle engines emit high levels of air and water pollution - and lots of noise.’
- ‘In addition to the blessing, all those who come receive a logger's breakfast, an evergreen seedling to plant, and a container of two-cycle engine oil.’
- ‘They may feel that mechanized trail use is inappropriate and are angered by the inefficient two-cycle engine noise and exhaust.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.