One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Those who report on Washington, write columns or work on editorials are among the most twittish.’
- ‘I think what you didn't realize is how twittish and silly your non-helpful post is in a group like this.’
- ‘They started the tape recorder and began with such a twittish question - which my memory does not retain - that I could only stare blankly and mutter ‘It's science fiction, innit?’’
- ‘It was charming and twittish at the same time.’
- ‘By the way, since you responded: Shall I take this as a sign that you are a twittish loser?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.