One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
twelve-month period, twelve-month sessionView synonyms
- ‘They allow you no room to say anything even remotely of value or interest, yet you must rack your brain for the titles of books (if any) which you read in the twelvemonth; you must struggle after what details (if any) you can recall.’
- ‘I saw her once or twice in the course of a twelvemonth, and though I was still completely in love with her, I kept my distance.’
- ‘He wrote to me a twelvemonth since, two months after his banishment, and told me that he lived in the forest nigh eleven miles east from here.’
- ‘Sixty-nine percent in 2000 said they had read the Bible in a twelvemonth period, compared to 74 percent who gave that response in 1974.’
- ‘Tackle your personal twelvemonth with enthusiasm because you will have superb opportunities to make your name in the manner you choose and should also find good fortune generally spread over a wide spectrum of life including romance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.