One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for turbocharger
- ‘Curtiss also proposed another version of the P - 60 that would be powered by an Allison with a turbosupercharger.’
- ‘The turbosupercharger was mounted in rear fuselage.’
- ‘One of the reasons given for the dumping of the turbosupercharger concept was the fact that a turbo had exploded on the YFM - 1's first test flight on 28 September 1939.’
- ‘New late model turbosuperchargers were installed to match the engines.’
- ‘Such things as bubble canopies (tested on two modified FG-ls) and turbosuperchargers were tried out.’
- ‘Firstly, it became quickly obvious that the P - 39 would not be capable of fighting above 12,000-ft due to the lack of a turbosupercharger on the Allison.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.