One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Increases in turbidity can cause displacement of many fish species.’
- ‘They increase turbidity, feed on molluscs, crustaceans, insect larvae, plankton and seeds and carry the anchor worm that harms native fish such as the Murray cod and silver perch.’
- ‘The region's health officials now require lower levels of turbidity in drinking water.’
- ‘Suspended solids and turbidity were significantly greater in the small gizzard shad treatment relative to the other treatments.’
- ‘Under certain conditions either limited aggregation, as evidenced by turbidity, or the formation of two distinct liquid phases was observed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.