One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They increase turbidity, feed on molluscs, crustaceans, insect larvae, plankton and seeds and carry the anchor worm that harms native fish such as the Murray cod and silver perch.’
- ‘Under certain conditions either limited aggregation, as evidenced by turbidity, or the formation of two distinct liquid phases was observed.’
- ‘Suspended solids and turbidity were significantly greater in the small gizzard shad treatment relative to the other treatments.’
- ‘Increases in turbidity can cause displacement of many fish species.’
- ‘The region's health officials now require lower levels of turbidity in drinking water.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.