One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By the tunefulness of it you might call it a ballad, but it has a strong midtempo groove an undertow, and a biting emotional tone more associated with ‘rock.’’
- ‘The interpretation avoided controversy, revealing in its place a grand romantic tunefulness that captivated first-time listeners.’
- ‘Because of the tunefulness of each piece and the attractive writing, students should be motivated to work through ensemble challenges.’
- ‘The music retains its easy tunefulness, but inside many of the songs lurks a desperation that seems new to the Clientele world.’
- ‘The band evoke a pleasing mix of tunefulness, melody and hardcore grind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.