One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We're hoping for the best and at the moment the birds are singing more tunefully than normal, there is a lightness in my step and I'm singing happy songs.’
- ‘The woman flicked his hair playfully and laughed tunefully as he batted her away’
- ‘He laid his head against her shoulders and sang tunefully.’
- ‘The first disc begins with the tunefully attractive, harmless rather than inspired, Suite.’
- ‘Bubbling sounds resounded tunefully around me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.