One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Other than the liver, no organs contained primary tumorous lesions.’
- ‘Neither ductal nor lobular carcinoma in situ were found in multiple sections of both tumorous and nontumorous breast tissue.’
- ‘Previous studies have shown that cells from tumorous lymph glands can be serially passaged in the abdomen of adult flies.’
- ‘Hamartoma is a tumorous lesion that consists of anomalously arranged tissues that are components of the normal structure of origin.’
- ‘A 19-year-old man presented with a tumorous swelling of the left 10th rib of approximately 1 year's duration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.