Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
The production or formation of a tumor or tumors.
- ‘These lesions are found particularly in experimental studies evaluating tumorigenesis development.’
- ‘These pathways appear to be critical targets during tumorigenesis.’
- ‘Several genetic alterations to tumor suppressor genes have been shown to play a major role in tumorigenesis.’
- ‘Several hypotheses have been made to explain glial tumorigenesis and evolution.’
- ‘Solar radiation may also be a factor in tumorigenesis.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.