One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Examination revealed a tumefaction, draining a whitish secretion from the scar of the biopsy.’
- ‘Three months later, the tumefaction persisted and so treatment continued.’
- ‘For 2 years, this tumefaction slowly enlarged.’
- ‘Doctors look for skin disease, serious disability, anthropathy, lymph problems, struma tumefaction and icterus.’
- ‘Minor local tumefactions were observed in only 3% of the children.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.