One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Martha's Vineyard is the only place in the US to have witnessed two outbreaks of tularemic pneumonic disease.’
- ‘Depending on the mode of transmission, the patient may have one of several tularemic syndromes, including the ulceroglandular, oculoglandular, oropharyngeal, glandular, typhoidal, or pneumonic syndromes.’
- ‘This resulted in polyclonal activation of the immune system because the antibodies of these mice reacted with 6-12 compounds of the tularaemic antigen.’
- ‘To be sure, take all recommended antibiotics for any tularemic infection, but don't neglect to add the vitamin C as previously discussed.’
- ‘Although signs of consolidation are frequently present, reduced breath sounds and occasional rales may be the only physical findings in tularemic pneumonia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.