One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The basic monetary unit of Mongolia, equal to 100 mongos.
- ‘According to incomplete sources, revenue from tourist companies and organizations peaked at 8.6 billion tugriks in 1990 realizing net profit of 1.5 billion tugriks.’
- ‘In addition, a new training resource center with equipment, costing 13 million tugriks had been established at the National Library of Mongolia.’
- ‘For example, all children in our class have to give one thousand tugriks every month for the class fund.’
- ‘Capital investment in the energy industry was to amount to 2.7 billion to 2.9 billion tugriks.’
- ‘Exchange rates for the rouble, the Mongolian tugrik and the Chinese yuan may be inflated on the train.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.