The basic monetary unit of Mongolia, equal to 100 mongos.
- ‘In addition, a new training resource center with equipment, costing 13 million tugriks had been established at the National Library of Mongolia.’
- ‘According to incomplete sources, revenue from tourist companies and organizations peaked at 8.6 billion tugriks in 1990 realizing net profit of 1.5 billion tugriks.’
- ‘Exchange rates for the rouble, the Mongolian tugrik and the Chinese yuan may be inflated on the train.’
- ‘Capital investment in the energy industry was to amount to 2.7 billion to 2.9 billion tugriks.’
- ‘For example, all children in our class have to give one thousand tugriks every month for the class fund.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.