One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The plantaris tendon inserts most commonly via a fan-shaped expansion into the medial aspect of the insertion site of the calcaneal tuberosity of the Achilles tendon.’
- ‘The muscle inserts onto the dorsal aspect of the tuberosity of the fifth metatarsal.’
- ‘Radiographs are usually negative; rarely, they show avulsion of the apophysis at the tibial tuberosity.’
- ‘Fractures of the greater tuberosity may be best visualized with an axillary or a Y view.’
- ‘There was no statistically significant correlation between the incidence of associated pathologic conditions (fracture of the greater tuberosity, bony Bankart lesion) and the age of the patient at initial dislocation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.