One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fractures of the greater tuberosity may be best visualized with an axillary or a Y view.’
- ‘There was no statistically significant correlation between the incidence of associated pathologic conditions (fracture of the greater tuberosity, bony Bankart lesion) and the age of the patient at initial dislocation.’
- ‘The plantaris tendon inserts most commonly via a fan-shaped expansion into the medial aspect of the insertion site of the calcaneal tuberosity of the Achilles tendon.’
- ‘The muscle inserts onto the dorsal aspect of the tuberosity of the fifth metatarsal.’
- ‘Radiographs are usually negative; rarely, they show avulsion of the apophysis at the tibial tuberosity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.