One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A rubber tire designed for use without an inner tube.
- ‘Will riders be able to run sealant in these tubeless tires?’
- ‘In testing of all the major brands using both methods, I have realized that a real tubeless tire outperforms a standard tire converted hands down!’
- ‘In your article describing the homemade tubeless tires you explained a system of taping the rims with fiberglass and electrical tape to seal the rim.’
- ‘Seal members are optionally mounted in the reinforcement members so that a tubeless tire can be used.’
- ‘Racers are now rarely plagued by flat tires thanks to the advent of tubeless tire technology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.