One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A rubber tire designed for use without an inner tube.
- ‘In testing of all the major brands using both methods, I have realized that a real tubeless tire outperforms a standard tire converted hands down!’
- ‘Will riders be able to run sealant in these tubeless tires?’
- ‘Racers are now rarely plagued by flat tires thanks to the advent of tubeless tire technology.’
- ‘In your article describing the homemade tubeless tires you explained a system of taping the rims with fiberglass and electrical tape to seal the rim.’
- ‘Seal members are optionally mounted in the reinforcement members so that a tubeless tire can be used.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.