Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A rubber tire designed for use without an inner tube.
- ‘Will riders be able to run sealant in these tubeless tires?’
- ‘In testing of all the major brands using both methods, I have realized that a real tubeless tire outperforms a standard tire converted hands down!’
- ‘In your article describing the homemade tubeless tires you explained a system of taping the rims with fiberglass and electrical tape to seal the rim.’
- ‘Racers are now rarely plagued by flat tires thanks to the advent of tubeless tire technology.’
- ‘Seal members are optionally mounted in the reinforcement members so that a tubeless tire can be used.’
tubeless tire/ˌto͞oblis ˈtī(ə)r/
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.