One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for salpingectomy
- ‘In reality, the only choice before them is sterilisation through tubectomies.’
- ‘Also, a laparoscopic reverse tubectomy was done by doctors on a woman who had lost both children in an accident.’
- ‘In these health centres, no surgical procedures other than laparoscopic tubectomies are performed.’
- ‘She had not wanted this pregnancy and wanted a tubectomy operation.’
- ‘A young woman, pregnant soon after a caesarean section delivery, who had come to the gynaecologist's clinic with a request for medication to induce abortion, was counselled instead to undergo tubectomy after the second baby was born.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.