- another term for sand point well
- ‘In most areas there is a single tube well for hundreds of families.’
- ‘Although there is one tube well for every 70 families, the wells are unusable because the water is salty.’
- ‘Near two of these schools the tube well is broken.’
- ‘A total of 47 tube wells were identified as being the usual water source for the 60 participants, and a sample of water from each well was tested for arsenic concentration.’
- ‘Apart from that the department would be purchasing new water tankers, construct 25 tube wells and replace old water pipes in the city.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.