One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A stretchy, tight-fitting, and typically strapless dress.‘be sure to avoid anything too snug, like a tube dress’
- ‘Women in tight tube dresses and cripplingly tall heels clutch at the arms of their dates as they teeter down the street on their way to various clubs.’
- ‘I only bought the tube dress and a really cute lacy gray dress to wear over it.’
- ‘Hayley wowed in a gorgeous midi tube dress featuring metallic embroidery.’
- ‘I was looking for a simple gray or black cotton tube dress with some cotton tunic dresses to wear over it.’
- ‘Certainly there were plenty of sheer chiffon skirts, broderie anglaise and knitted tube dresses.’
- ‘Tulisa also opted for a vastly different look to Saturday's attire, wearing a printed long-sleeved tube dress and jewellery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.