One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Behind him was a treadmill, unplugged and wedged into the corner, its disuse perhaps explaining his tubbiness.’
- ‘And tubbiness is a leading contributor to high blood pressure and heart disease, one of our biggest killers.’
- ‘To me, this made instruments sound too distant and gave the bass an unwanted tubbiness.’
- ‘The reflectors give the soundboard the more optimum grand piano shape, enhancing the treble, providing longer sustain, eliminating tubbiness in the bass, while helping provide clarity of tone.’
- ‘Similarly, using a bass control to correct tubbiness or muddy bass response also falls short of success.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.