One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or occurring in a tube, especially the fallopian tubes.
- ‘This fills the uterine cavity, and, with the use of a small telescope inserted into the abdomen, dye will be seen flowing from the tubal opening at the ovary if the tube is patent.’
- ‘The ectopic pregnancy rate is approximately 5-8% following tubal anastomsis surgery and this generally requires removal of the fallopian tube if it occurs.’
- ‘Endometriosis, tubal surgery and pelvic surgery result in pelvic and tubal adhesions and abnormal tubal function.’
- ‘In nulliparous women, in the upright position, their long axis is vertical; it has lateral and mesial surfaces, tubal and uterine extremities and mesovarian and free borders.’
- ‘Endosalpingiosis is the ectopic placement of glands lined by tubal epithelium.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.