- ‘The scouting party left on 10 September, with TSgt.’
- ‘Ultimately TSgt Campbell's discovery saved more than 300 man-hours of rework to the AOB and the safety hazard associated with it.’
- ‘The TSgt died at the scene and the son was critically injured.’
- ‘For an undetermined reason the TSgt accelerated beyond the visual distance of the new rider and lost control of his motorcycle.’
- ‘While TSgt Yates was assisting the weapons crew with a communication problem, he noticed white smoke rising from the right side of the aircraft.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.