One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I can find no evidence that any of the tsars are doing this but plenty of evidence that colleagues think it a risk of tsardom.’
- ‘They were similar to the revolutionaries of tsarist Russia, who also had diverse views of what would happen to their country after the end of tsardom.’
- ‘The distinctive feature of the Russian tsardom was that, after the fall of Constantinople, it was the only remaining independent Orthodox Christian principality.’
- ‘Attempts by tsardom to court the reformist intelligentsia were replaced by a military dictatorship.’
- ‘The notion of despotism masquerading as liberation was part of the Victorian liberal stereotype of tsardom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.