One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Trying to.‘I'm tryna understand’
- ‘I like that he is tryna change the way radio views music.’
- ‘Marco was getting on my nerves, tryna make up with Nolan in every other scene.’
- ‘What I'm tryna say is cherish the ones in life who cherish you and take good care of yourself.’
- ‘Still acting like a kid, tryna act tough on cam.’
- ‘I only bring those two up cause they all tryna make the same kind of music.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.