One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It relates to a characteristic I possessed, which might be called trustingness - if there is such a word.’
- ‘Both have something in common: a quality of joy and trustingness that comes from having a warm family with emotional and social advantages.’
- ‘I think it is significant that you use the apt example of the trustingness of a baby when you speak of the virtues of trust.’
- ‘Little boys could still see the purity of Jesus’ smile and responded with enthusiasm and compassion as only the openness and trustingness of a child can.’
- ‘He gazed into the man's compassionate eyes in helpless, naked trustingness, and then he wriggled closer to rest his head in the man's lap, and with that, he fell asleep.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.