One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both have something in common: a quality of joy and trustingness that comes from having a warm family with emotional and social advantages.’
- ‘I think it is significant that you use the apt example of the trustingness of a baby when you speak of the virtues of trust.’
- ‘He gazed into the man's compassionate eyes in helpless, naked trustingness, and then he wriggled closer to rest his head in the man's lap, and with that, he fell asleep.’
- ‘Little boys could still see the purity of Jesus’ smile and responded with enthusiasm and compassion as only the openness and trustingness of a child can.’
- ‘It relates to a characteristic I possessed, which might be called trustingness - if there is such a word.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.