One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We hope that the sentence will stand as a stark warning to anyone considering abusing the special responsibilities of charity trusteeship.’
- ‘For all that, some form of UN trusteeship appears to be the best answer now available.’
- ‘Under the trusteeship and administration of the Vancouver Foundation, this year it will give 21 awards totalling $47,500.’
- ‘‘But at least it would be possible to fundraise for its maintenance if it were held in trusteeship for the people,’ she said.’
- ‘The responsibilities are arduous and trusteeship is a high-risk position which, if not conducted competently, can carry four-figure fines or even a prison sentence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.