One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They were such lovable and trustable people, no one could disagree.’
- ‘We need trustable and honest people working with us like partners.’
- ‘I know that you may feel that you shouldn't believe us, because he's on a wanted poster, and police are more trustable than regular, unemployed teenagers.’
- ‘Today I am going to send the following hypothetical scenario to a reliable, trustable editor friend of mine…’
- ‘California shows us that frustration is poised to erupt into a burning desire for novelty - albeit trustable novelty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.