A fund consisting of assets belonging to a trust, held by the trustees for the beneficiaries.
- ‘The two countries have now launched a trust fund to elicit funds from the public to preserve the continent's heritage.’
- ‘Both funding and portfolio diversification can be done in a trust fund or an individual account.’
- ‘He should consider creating a trust fund that would be owned by his employees.’
- ‘Another option is to start saving in a unit trust fund of your choice.’
- ‘If there were a trust fund, a portion of the trust fund would have been applied to these overhead expenses.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.