One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But then the papers were summaries, they were truncations, densely-packed contextualisers that served little purpose other than to inspire questions.’
- ‘The Chinese and English versions are truncations with a significant number of lines being omitted.’
- ‘Different R5 sequences at the 5’ junctions correspond to truncations of the element with the top sequence in corresponding to a full-length element.’
- ‘For the most severe truncations, we also observed a dependence of Ca 2 + transients on external Ca 2 +.’
- ‘Both strains exhibited macrochaete duplications, eye defects, and loss of wing material consistent with dominant-negative effects of the Mam truncations described previously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.