One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of course, he does not remain faithful to all of the principles contained therein, however much he repeatedly emphasizes his trueness and constancy, but the essential goals remain the same.’
- ‘I love the feeling of trueness from this article.’
- ‘Of the heavy silence, she thinks it is part of the trueness of their love.’
- ‘Granted, there is a trueness of voice in those who have experienced first-hand the hours of relentless boredom punctuated by moments of abject terror that is combat, or law enforcement, for that matter.’
- ‘This film was brilliant in its trueness to the story.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.