One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We refuse to surrender the leadership of this race to cowards and trucklers.’
- ‘Even his trucklers couldn't deal with the full impact of his vituperations.’
- ‘Just don't let the other toadies and trucklers get credit.’
- ‘Having lived in Canada, my patience for Canadian trucklers and proditors may be less than yours.’
- ‘What is happening between her trucklers and us is not a debate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.