The activity of catching or trying to catch trout, either for food or as a sport.
- ‘Having previously touched upon the use of Crayfish patterns in stillwater trouting, I will now consider tactics I have successfully used to deceive numbers of both brown and rainbow trout over the past twelve months.’
- ‘When it came to river trouting, I was a dry fly river man or upstream nymphing.’
- ‘Early and late season trouting is normally best and you will need a long rod to throw a good length of line.’
- ‘Over the past couple of years I have changed my approach to river trouting, gone are the 6 weight rods, being exchanged for three and four weight outfits.’
- ‘I have used this pattern for still water and river trouting.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.