One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not experiencing or causing any problems.‘proper installation will ensure trouble-free performance’‘your life is trouble-free now that you've hit the big time’
- ‘Thanks to his equanimity and good sense, he had given France the most trouble-free regency in its history.’
- ‘The euro has rallied strongly on the foreign exchange markets after investors took heart from its mostly trouble-free introduction as a cash currency.’
- ‘Make sure the current drive in your PC is trouble-free.’
- ‘At first, olives were a trouble-free crop here.’
- ‘Some of you will be blessed with trouble-free wisdom teeth.’
- ‘Follow these procedures, and you should find the gas fixtures in your home to be safe, convenient, and trouble-free.’
- ‘They need reliable, trouble-free, long-blooming flowers; through experience, they've learned which plants meet those criteria.’
- ‘This is not to suggest that the relationship between state and capital is trouble-free.’
- ‘Even for those scholars with a masterful knowledge of English, the situation is not completely trouble-free.’
- ‘Fava beans are a tenacious and trouble-free crop that succeeds where the growing season is short and other beans fail.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.