One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Red-hot Pokers in my garden have been fantastic this year, but would look resplendent in a more tropically themed space.’
- ‘The 22 acres of gardens were tropically luxuriant.’
- ‘A problem with growing tropically adapted beans in the temperate United States is that many tropical varieties are sensitive to day length.’
- ‘Coincident with this spread has been a shift from a tropically defined niche to one more temperate, with the incumbent challenges of surviving winters.’
- ‘The Samoan environment is tropically lush, with green volcanic peaks plunging to brilliant coral reefs, an ecotourism paradise still unspoiled by mass tourism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.