One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The vascular endothelium was destroyed by villous proliferation and trophoblastic invasion in this vessel.’
- ‘Multiple gestation, gestational trophoblastic disease, triploidy, trisomy 21 syndrome, and hydrops fetalis have been associated with an increased incidence of hyperemesis gravidarum.’
- ‘Young women may very rarely develop a malignant trophoblastic tumor, presumably derived from ectopic germ cell tissue.’
- ‘Nevertheless, one version of this suggestion, the ovarian time bomb hypothesis, explicitly envisages an individual-level cost of parthenogenesis, namely ovarian trophoblastic disease.’
- ‘We selected principally trophoblastic placental tissue with no signs of calcification, avoiding the decidua basalis and corionic plate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.