One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who plays the trombone.‘a trombonist read a newspaper spread across his music stand’‘a jazz trombonist’
- ‘The trombonists made some very interesting sounds.’
- ‘He has extensive performing experience as a trombonist with an orchestra.’
- ‘The trombonist missed the note.’
- ‘A former trombonist, she is now focusing her career on composing and arranging.’
- ‘Each of the trombonists stood at a corner of the concert hall.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.