One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By that definition, Darren, absolutely anyone with a website must be a troller too.’
- ‘Fishing for coho is also an important sport for trollers and flyfisherman.’
- ‘I have worked on both gill-netters and trollers, and I know that the disagreements and misunderstandings between their adherents are deep and long-standing.’
- ‘Those trollers are so picturesque, and I'd always wanted to step aboard one.’
- ‘In some places (such as waters off US, Canadian, and First Nations' territories) disputes arise from not being able to tell even the countries of origin of fish caught by open-ocean trollers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.