One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The notion ‘bearing reducers’ indicates the full integration of a high precision trochoidal reduction gear and a radial-axial bearing in a single unit.’
- ‘This automatically avoids high-load cuts that could occur with conventional offset strategies, by switching to a trochoidal motion when the cutter encounters large amounts of material.’
- ‘The engine housing 38 has an internal trochoidal surface TS typically found in rotary type engines.’
- ‘The siltstones are intensely rippled, with bedding planes showing original bedforms with straight crests, and symmetrical and trochoidal cross-sectional geometries; features typical of wave generated ripples.’
- ‘In recent years, machining strategies such as trochoidal and morph cutting have been introduced in attempts to mitigate the negative impact of tool overload.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.