One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to a part of the body resembling a pulley.
- ‘A capsulotomy was performed and the patella was dislocated laterally to expose the articular surface of the trochlear groove.’
- ‘The coronoid process is the anterior protrusion which forms part of the border for the trochlear notch.’
- ‘No significant difference in total mean chondrocyte density between trochlear, patellar, tibial, and femoral condyles was observed.’
- ‘High values on the second canonical variate can be interpreted as describing a large and medially projecting trochlea flange, and a relatively wide trochlear notch.’
- ‘Inferior to the trochlear notch is the coronoid process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.