One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to a part of the body resembling a pulley.
- ‘High values on the second canonical variate can be interpreted as describing a large and medially projecting trochlea flange, and a relatively wide trochlear notch.’
- ‘A capsulotomy was performed and the patella was dislocated laterally to expose the articular surface of the trochlear groove.’
- ‘Inferior to the trochlear notch is the coronoid process.’
- ‘No significant difference in total mean chondrocyte density between trochlear, patellar, tibial, and femoral condyles was observed.’
- ‘The coronoid process is the anterior protrusion which forms part of the border for the trochlear notch.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.