One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Not only is the plurality of God found in the Old Testament, but the members of the triunity are also defined.’
- ‘This suggests that the centrality of God's triunity goes beyond the doctrine of God.’
- ‘God is not an isolated, motionless ‘being’ - he is not a static unity, but a dynamic triunity.’
- ‘The triunities eventuate the realization of infinity as universal function.’
- ‘Note that when we talk of the functioning of the triunities, these meanings imply the realization of purpose and hence of value.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.