One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘No matter what the triumphalists say, there's no money in blogging and probably never will be for most people.’
- ‘They accuse the Order of being sectarian and triumphalist.’
- ‘The triumphalists have given very little thought to these issues.’
- ‘The triumphalists hadn't predicted it either, let alone noticed the hollow centre of this great victory, but that is beside the point.’
- ‘We are beginning to realise that the triumphalist narratives of ‘progress’ always come with considerable ecological and cultural costs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.