One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘We are beginning to realise that the triumphalist narratives of ‘progress’ always come with considerable ecological and cultural costs.’
- ‘The triumphalists hadn't predicted it either, let alone noticed the hollow centre of this great victory, but that is beside the point.’
- ‘The triumphalists have given very little thought to these issues.’
- ‘No matter what the triumphalists say, there's no money in blogging and probably never will be for most people.’
- ‘They accuse the Order of being sectarian and triumphalist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.