One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The use of modern amalgams and modern triturators has resulted in amalgams with lower initial mercury levels.’
- ‘Quite a few new triturators have been introduced to the market in the last five years.’
- ‘Many of the practices in the study did not use disposable capsules or modern triturators when the study was done.’
- ‘In a 2-hour, 3-shift operation, the chalk is crushed, dried in a stream of of hot air, pulverized in ball triturators and partially chemically refined.’
- ‘Each triturator has a set of whirling metal disk with attached teeth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.