One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The third and hindmost segment of an insect's brain.
- ‘In crustaceans, the deutocerebrum and tritocerebrum feed nerves into the primary and secondary antenna respectively.’
- ‘Mutation and overexpression of labial result in altered homeotic gene expression in the tritocerebrum.’
- ‘Three key transitions in the development of the hypostome are given and possible origins for the hypostome and tritocerebrum are indicated.’
- ‘The tritocerebrum is linked to subesophageal ganglion by circumesophageal connectives and to the frontal ganglion by frontal commisure.’
- ‘The protocerebrum possesses optic centers and optic nerves, while the tritocerebrum contains the nerves which supply the chelicerae.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.