One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So now I'm triply smug because I have played on stage with her at a gig.’
- ‘That notion applies triply to the kinetic art of movies.’
- ‘Every booking had been triply checked to avoid such disasters.’
- ‘They are triply damned, one suspects, by their nationality, religion and the colour of their skins.’
- ‘He must prove his case doubly, triply, quadruply, and then he must start all over and prove it again.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.