One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He must prove his case doubly, triply, quadruply, and then he must start all over and prove it again.’
- ‘That notion applies triply to the kinetic art of movies.’
- ‘So now I'm triply smug because I have played on stage with her at a gig.’
- ‘Every booking had been triply checked to avoid such disasters.’
- ‘They are triply damned, one suspects, by their nationality, religion and the colour of their skins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.