One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So now I'm triply smug because I have played on stage with her at a gig.’
- ‘He must prove his case doubly, triply, quadruply, and then he must start all over and prove it again.’
- ‘That notion applies triply to the kinetic art of movies.’
- ‘They are triply damned, one suspects, by their nationality, religion and the colour of their skins.’
- ‘Every booking had been triply checked to avoid such disasters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.